Friday, March 20, 2009

Exercise...grrr

I've been working out so hard for two months. Trying to lose the stinkin' weight I put on over the last nine months. I've lost about 2-3 pounds finally. So I ran like 20 some miles last week, and took a spin class. Ate somewhat good, more healthy than not. Then I gain my weight I've lost back in a week. It's not even that time of the month. What is up with that, I'm so grrrr......... I want to be skinny, and strong. I can run five miles, kinda fast, for such short stubby legs. Why can't I lose weight???

Spring Break is almost over...tear...sniff. I suppose I'm ready to get back to the schoolwork grindstone. We've got about 40 days left. I can't wait!!! How can I be burnt out and excited for next year at the same time?

I'm so ready for some more of the nice weather we've been having to come back and stick around. I could sit on the beach of the lake we go to and pretend I'm at the ocean all day. Just lay there and read a book while the kids dig in the sand. It's wonderful!!!

The kids went skating with some friends yesterday. Hunter won the limbo, I'll skip the video of her winning because I'm talking very loud in it and you probably like your ear drums how they are.


We lost Hunter's hamster Violet for like the fifth time the other night. Once again we found her. Thank goodness, cuz Hunter was quite upset. Vi's her bff!

1 comment:

Mr. Kelly said...

You are so funny. I love you.